18 Dec 2011

The Velobanjogent - Color Flash Back

My new favorite blog: Velobanjogent
Here a small selection of the Veloban archive.
Amazing colour pictures of an era mostly remembered in black and white


If you wonder where he finds all these gems here some info about the pictures of Velobanjogent:

"I often feature items from older Motorcycle magazines, including photographs and other drawings, cartoons etc in my Blog. Where possible I acknowledge their source. These items are often from "MotorCycle" and "MotorCycling", and the current copyright holders are Mortons Motor Cycle Media. I thank them for their use.

Where other sources are used such as Fox Photos, Keystone Press and other now defunct press agencies from the UK and elsewhere I attempt to acknowledge their source."

check his blog here for background information about all these pictures. 













































5 comments:

G.S.GUCCILIFE said...

These pix are amazing!

Unknown said...

hei man

the best post in vintage racing so far!

lennyway said...

thanks dudes!
wait till you see the black and white stuff :)

Zoran Holtkamp said...

Awesome!
Black and white is also nice but I just love these old coloured photo's.

The Vintage Advantage said...

These pics actually look to be from Spa Francorchamps, notice the signs in German/French?

-jvh
http://www.TheVintageAdvantage.com