30 Apr 2015

GR650 two weeks ago

Two weekends ago:

Martin and I decided the rear of the GR needed some extra attention. So we chopped of the rear mudguard and tried to straighten the sub frame a little by grinding the frame on the right side, pushing it down a mm or two and welding it together again. It's hard to see in the pictures but it's a little better now. :)

Than we tried to attache the rear mudguard in a straight line on the frame. Wow, what a pain in the ass, it took us ages to get it right!!!  To be honest it still isn't perfect but it will do, ha!

Than Martin tried to make a nice flowing line from the rear mudguard to the frame and meanwhile I to worked on a paper and tape sketch for the battery box.

No comments: