1. Karl Zach
He was a famous Austrian racer.
The picture was made in 1932 at a mountain-race.
Short before the race he changed the piston to have a higher compression at his AJS 500.
2. Franz Kargl and Rudi Wiesner, at an ice-race in the sixties in Vöcklabruck.
3. 13.04.1937 / Hill-climbing near Waldene Hill, Kent
4. Franz Kofler / 28.05.1931 A great racer from Seewalchen/Atterlake in Austria. His methanol Rudge 350 ccm was absolutly top as well as his girls.
5. Husqvarna 400 m/ Guenther Huemer and his brand new Husqvarna 400 at the skijoering in Voecklabruck 6.01.1970
6. Tom Cox / Hillclimbing 193? in San Diega Californien Tom Cox on a Harley Davidson